The average Denver homeowner often forgets to prioritize their roof, which is why they might not even realize when they need to hire a professional roofer for their roof repairs. With all the inclement and inconsistent weather conditions we see here in Colorado, it’s essential that you tackle any repairs as soon as possible to keep the interior of your home (and the people who reside in it) safe and protected. At Endeavor Exteriors, we can tackle a variety of roofing services for your Denver home, ranging from simple maintenance to roof repair to full-on roof replacements. No matter what, we guarantee to provide you with a high-quality finished rooftop and exceptional customer service. Contact us today to schedule your next roof repair service. In this blog post, we’ll go over five common signs that indicate your home needs roof repair and that you should immediately contact an experienced and qualified local roofer before your roofing issue becomes any worse.
1. Your shingles are curling, cracked or completely missing.If you can visibly see that your shingles are either broken or missing, it’s time to give us a call. If only a few of your shingles are damaged, you likely need a simple repair rather than a full replacement. However, if a large chunk of your roof isn’t in mint condition, you might be better suited for a entirely new roof.
2. Your energy bills are through the roof.If you’ve noticed that your energy (air conditioning or heating) bills are noticeably higher than usual, it might be because your roof isn’t properly doing its job. Check to make sure no warm or cold air is leaking through your roof, and if it is, repair it as soon as you can!
3. You notice leaks after rain or snow storms.A big indicator that you need roof repair is if any wet weather is making its way into your home. Your roof’s main job is to ensure this does not happen, so you might be due for a flashing replacement or some sort of other roof repair.
4. Your roof deck is physically sagging.We all know what the roofs of our homes are supposed to look like, and if you notice your roof is looking particularly odd, especially if its decking or rafters are sagging, you might be due for a roof repair service from a professional. This usually is a sign that they are wet from leaking moisture, and if you wait too long to address this issue, it’ll be especially damaging to your home in the future.
5. Your roof has reached the end of its lifespan.Most roofs can last you anywhere from 15 to 20 years, especially if you properly maintain it. If you know your roof is nearing this age (or maybe even has surpassed it) and it’s visibly obvious in damages or wear and tear, you can repair it as much as is necessary — just know you’ll be due for a roof upgrade soon.
Choose Endeavor Exteriors For Your Denver Roof RepairOne thing that makes us different from other roofers in the Denver area is our prioritization of three main things: transparency, technology and communication. At Endeavor Exteriors, you can rest assured that you’ll be updated in real-time about the status of your project, thanks to our online/mobile app and emphasis on a great customer experience. We guarantee our process will leave you with a roof that works like brand new as well as a new outlook on the roofing industry. Choose a highly experienced and knowledgeable roofing crew handle your next roof repair. Contact us today to schedule a consultation (either in-person or virtual). You can reach us by calling (720) 464-3472 or by completing our online form.
Subscribe to Endeavor Exteriors's Blog