Denver: (720) 727-0344
Commercial Roofing in the 21st Century
Welcome to the 21st century. Commercial roofing in Denver has been rapidly changing over the past 5 years. With new and improved processes, advanced technology, a changing customer experience and a different mindset, this is no longer an industry of the past. Endeavor Exteriors is a team focused on bringing about a customer experience that is individualized to each one of our clients.
We have partnered with the largest names in the industry like GAF, Genflex, Carlisle, Duro-Last and RPI. Our installations carry a warranty backed by the manufacturer and the Endeavor Quality Guarantee — a 10-point workmanship warranty.
Innovative Options for Your
Whether your property has been adversely affected by a hailstorm, your annual repair costs are exceeding your budget, or you are curious about a cost-effective commercial roof maintenance program, the services that we provide at Endeavor Exteriors match our client’s budgets and needs.
From full roof replacement services (complete with the industry’s best warranties) to patch repairs and leak analysis, you can count on us to be your roofing experts in the Denver area.
A Tailored Experience
Our commercial roofing processes help us determine the best solutions that are individualized to our clients. We don’t have a generic solution or a one-size-fits-all option. Our interviewing phase will help us put together the best options for your needs, and only then will we be comfortable presenting proposals. With the endless amount of commercial roofing options, let us do the leg work for you and prepare our recommendations in a professional manner. Once you’ve selected an option that meets your needs, sit back and enjoy the experience.
We Specialize In The Following Roofing Services:
Commercial Low Slope
- Built Up
- Modified Bitumen
Commercial Steep Slope
- Standing Seam Metal
- Asphalt Shingles
- Concrete Tile
- Stone Coated Steel
Key Roofing Problems
- Underpaid insurance claims
- Communication with the contractor
- Coordination between contractor and tenants/managers
- Transparency during the project
- Unnecessary change orders
Solutions We Offer
- Available public adjusters who have a track record of a more than 700 percent increase in commercial insurance claims
- An online portal unique to each client (automated with job updates daily)
- Three stage meeting system with managers (with access to all communication)
- Before, during and after photos of all work (transparent online access)
- Certified, experienced and ethical commercial roofing estimators (who provide a detailed scope of work with three proposed solutions)
Innovators in the commercial roofing industry
One of the many ways we stand out from our competition is the way we utilize technology to our advantage. Having a smart office allows us to stream updates in real-time to property managers and owners.
Photos, documents, change orders and tenant logins are all available throughout your project on a user-friendly platform. This system is compatible with all operating systems and is helpful for keeping tenants up-to-date with all repair phases.
How this technology helps our clients:
- Increases the managing capabilities of the community and facility managers
- Reduces tenant complaints
- Transparency for everyone involved
- Seamless integration of all internal teams involved
- Helping your team through a normally complicated process
Roof Coatings For Commercial Roofs
Are you looking for a cost-effective solution for your flat roof but don’t want to sacrifice quality? A silicone roof coating might be the perfect solution for you.
Our roof coatings are installed with a 50-year material warranty and an optional 10-year workmanship warranty. Gaco roof coatings are available in all the standard mil thicknesses and have positioned themselves as an innovative alternative to roof replacements.
Endeavor Exteriors is a certified applicator for Gaco, which allows us to offer extended warranties that will make this investment worth the money.
Pros Of Using Gaco Roof
- Nearly half the cost and time of a traditional single-ply roof system
- Virtually no debris (great for business impact reduction)
- UV resistant coating
- Resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to ponding water
- Available in all standard mil options (45,60,80)
- 50-year material warranty
- Optional 10-year labor warranty (backed by the manufacturer)
- Optional walk pads for high traffic areas
- Energy star rated (with white applications)
- Great for restaurants, hotels, commercial offices, metal roofs and low slope apartments
- Considered a building maintenance expense and 100% tax deductible (we recommend advising with your accounting department)
Cons of Using a Roof Coating
- You don’t entirely replace the roof system in this process, so the existing system needs to be in fairly good condition.
- You can’t install a warranted roof coating where water has penetrated the membrane and moisture is in the insulation.
- Not all roof systems will qualify for a silicone application. A site visit and minimally intrusive testing will determine if this product can be installed.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for our residential or commercial roofing services in Denver.